Delhi, a metro city in northern India, has a famous brick minaret called the Qutub Minar and a huge Indian Gate and a magnificent Lotus Temple. But the city is also known as a favorite place for a food. People from faraway places like Bangalore and Mumbai take Delhi flights from Bangalore and Delhi Mumbai not only to enjoy the sights but also to explore Delhi culture and cuisine.
There are 10 popular restaurants you should look for in Delhi:
• BukharaBukhara has gained an iconic figure among Asian restaurants. It is one of the best rated restaurants in the world and a must-visit for any tourist. The atmosphere is perfect and the kebabs are a special attraction.
• Karim Hotel: Delhi vacation package is to take you to many good places, and one of them may be the famous Karim Hotel. Karim Hotel is one of the oldest restaurants in the country and is especially proud of its Mughal cuisine. The hotel shows our past with its own eyes.
• Punjab by nature: ‘Punjabi by Nature’ may sound Punjabi, but it is a restaurant for everyone, including foreigners. The highest level of service and delicious golgappa gave the restaurant a very high reputation. In addition, it is conveniently located in a shopping center, thereby attracting both food and shoppers.
• Goodbye: ‘Veda’ is about all ambitions. With candles and chandeliers and a dark red background, you can really get a very rich experience here. The wine service is also commendable and the lamb leg is amazing!
• Chor Strange: ‘Chor Bizarre’ is a unique restaurant and is included in the list only for its environment and interesting food and service options. Here you will not only explore the food, but also go on a mini tour.
• Balluchi Park: Park Balluchi is another popular restaurant where you can enjoy many cuisines. In addition to Indian cuisine, the restaurant is also known for its Afghan cuisine. It is one of the places where you can experiment with your taste.
• Hello: When purchasing a holiday package, make sure you include Shalom in your itinerary. Shalom is an excellent restaurant that beautifully combines the two worlds. It has twin personalities that reflect both eastern and western cultures. The menu is also a witness to the multi-cuisine on the table. If you love Italian / Spanish food, this place can fulfill all your desires.
• Swagath: Swagath is another popular Delhi restaurant that is famous for two special reasons – South Indian cuisine and special ‘Bombay duck’.
• Yum Yum Wood: ‘Yum Yum tree’ is another delicious restaurant in a delicious corner of South Delhi. It offers a range of Chinese and Singaporean cuisine dishes for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
• Italian slices: ‘Slice of Italy’ is a paradise for lovers of Italian food. But it also serves mouth-watering Indian cuisines.
The hardest way to enjoy all these cuisines is to book early on Delhi flights and Delhi hotels. You can also buy an all-inclusive Delhi tour package!