Known as the pearl of Andaman, Phuket is not only the most famous island in Thailand, but also one of the most stunning and beautiful. The endless sandy beaches, the mysterious limestone karsts rising from the clear blue waters, the dramatic sunset scenes – this is what you dream of to look like a lush tropical island.
For the luxury traveler, Phuket offers the best of many worlds: dream-like natural beauty, secret peace and relaxation resorts, city nights and all the luxury amenities that the Phuket luxury resort can offer. Staying in style at a luxury resort in Phuket is more than just a room – there are many other things to consider. Here are the top five indoor tips to consider when planning your stay in Phuket.
5. Getting to Phuket is easier than ever: Phuket can look like an isolated and attractive paradise when you look out the window of your plane while flying over the island. While still retaining this sense of isolation, Phuket is now more accessible than ever. Numerous daily flights from Bangkok and Singapore are just the beginning, with the airport having direct flights from Europe, the Middle East, Hong Kong and Australia, among many other Southeast Asian countries. Your Phuket resort is the best way to get to Phuket.
4. Shop before you spill: do you feel the urge to stain? Phuket is not far from your luxury resort, make sure you have great shopping opportunities. While it’s easy to get lost in the maze of cheap souvenirs on Patong Beach, there are excellent and unique finds if the luxury traveler knows where to look. For example, the Surin Plaza mini mall on sale has attractive knick-knacks such as the Galleria Aleenta boutique and various shops specializing in well-designed crafts. Visit your Phuket resort for more offers.
3. Start your spa: Are you tired of being lazy under your special umbrella while sipping pineapple shakes? Even if you are not, the charm of the resort can still drag you for a luxury pampering. Try the famous Thai massage or seaweed body dressing. No matter what type of treatment you decide to choose, you are sure to find the relaxation and comfort you are looking for among other Phuket activities.
2. Why join a group when you can go privately ?: As part of its reputation as an international hotspot for luxury travelers around the world, Phuket has developed a private and chartered expedition industry that develops by land, sea or air. Take a private jet ride to an empty beach for a picnic over Andaman, or spend a few days jumping around the island of Phang Nga Bay on a rented yacht. While it’s hard to leave your luxury resort in Phuket, one of these exclusive excursions will make even the most long-awaited beach boom attractive.
1. Two words: Villas with pools: Nothing says luxury with your holiday villa as your own private pool. At private parties, it’s best to dive whenever you want without worrying about taking off your chaise longue. For example, all the property at Anantara Phuket Resort and Spa consists of luxury and private pool villas. Indeed, no Phuket luxury resort would be complete without them!