No matter what your travel plans are, you never have to spend money on a luxury car. What more could anyone want than to be able to walk a comfortable, safe and decent mile? Whether you’re going on a weekend business trip, spending a few nights in a big city like Vegas, or going to the beach with your family, here are a few things you need to know about finding cheap rental cars:
1. Don’t rent a car at the airport unless you have a choice. Moreover, it is much cheaper to rent on a site “outside the airport”. Carefully compare the prices of different rental companies in the city. Consider other modes of transportation to get to your hotel from the airport to the rental car center.
2. Find out if you qualify for any club / membership discount. Many companies have a company code that can be used for travel-related discounts. Club members, government officials, etc. There are also privileges for.
3. Avoid hidden payments. An agreement may sound nice on the offer page, but once you start the payment process, the price can go up a lot more than you expected due to sales tax, “vehicle license costs,” “arena fee,” or whatever. number of hidden payments. This is especially true for deals that sound very good, such as “less than $ 20 a day” offers. In addition, find out beforehand whether you are required to return the car with a full gas tank, otherwise you may be penalized. If there is a requirement, make sure it is filled out for you upon arrival.
4. Don’t fall for the “horror stories” that secretaries will try to tell you to get insurance. For most drivers, this is an unnecessary addition. All you have to do is call your insurance company in advance and confirm that you are renting a car. Some credit card companies also cover the collision. However, if you are traveling abroad, the chances of your car insurance and / or credit card company providing you with international car rental insurance are reduced. In this case, you must include it in the lease agreement.
5. Use online price comparison tools to list all available car rentals available at once for your planned travel dates. This is easier than checking with each rental company one by one to see if they are offering cheap rental cars only on the dates you need them.
The ideal place to find and compare car rental prices is online. There are sites that help you find deals on everything from trucks to convertibles. If you’re not a picky eater and just want to look at some cheap rental cars, you can find a lot.