It’s finally spring time again. When it comes to spring break, Americans always love fun, sunny beach vacations. While beaches have always been popular, there are a few other vacations that attract visitors to the spring break these days. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow down your list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun – This is not really a surprise. Cancun is usually # 1 on most lists. With turquoise waters and clean beaches, it’s no wonder why it flows into Mexico every year. Flights are generally cheaper and there is no shortage of resorts that offer discount rates. Hotels, restaurants and bars really serve spring breakers and entertainers.
• Miami – Passport holders can still enjoy similar weather conditions in South Beach. You can have fun under the sun during the day and at night with horizontal neon lights. The city has always been known as the “paradise of nightlife”. Not only are there tons of resorts and hotels along South Beach, but there are also many apartment and condom rental options.
• Jamaica – Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston and Ocho Rios: You get several popular spring vacation destinations on this Caribbean island. Jamaica is also not all sand and water – there are rainforests and mountains. If you want to dive or snorkel, visit Negril. The Gulf of Montego has many infamous resorts and British colonial architecture that includes everything. The capital is famous for its Kingston, reggae and Bob Marley Museum.
• Las Vegas – If you don’t want to go on a beach vacation this year, then go to Vegas. Take a road trip to Sin City or use discounted tickets. A lot can be done on a budget. Vegas is more than just a city full of casinos. Live entertainment is second to none.
• New Orleans – Want to go on a spring break offering a cultural experience? Just go south to NOLA. Not only is Mardi Gras popular during the gras season, but it is also popular for spring break. It is a city proud of its culture and tradition, and you can experience everything it can offer, from Creole cuisine to fantasy tours.
• Park City – Not everyone associates a “spring break” with “ski resorts,” but if there’s one place that offers a good time for spring vacationers, it’s Utah Park City. It is especially attractive for families who want to spend the summer holidays together. Not everything has to do with skiing; There are other very entertaining activities as well.
Go to any of these spring break places and make sure you have a good time!
Expedia discount codes don’t last forever, so grab one while it’s still available this spring! If you order early, you can often get good offers. Shop and compare holiday packages at popular spring vacation destinations and apply the coupon when booking a trip!